Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm having a Monday

It has been a long, long time since I have had a Monday. Well...after today, I cannot say that anymore. So...today, I'm having a Monday!
That's how my day started out anyway. The barn was a WRECK and I mean a genuine WRECK. My youngest child is responsible for feeding the horses right now and gosh, I guess that's all he does out there. What ever happened to cleaning up behind oneself? What ever happened to having a "safe" work place? What ever happened to learning from older siblings? Blah...Blah...Blah!!!

I had to call Superman and ask him if he could come home and help me "un-hang" a roll of hay. My youngest had somehow, someway, managed to roll a HUGE roll (not bale) of hay and get it hung on a shelf that is in the barn. So...my wonderful husband aka Superman came home from work, changed clothes, wrestled a roll of hay, changed back into his uniform and returned to work as if nothing happened.

Now my Monday is much better!

No comments: