Thursday, November 15, 2012

My first pair of Ariat boots

I was gathering for boots.  I had a list of some that I wanted and I finally had to break down and get a pair.  The colder weather came before I could gather enough points to get them.  So....I am now the proud owner of this boot...
Ariat<sup></sup> Terrain Waterproof
Ariat Waterproof Paddock Boots.  I love them too!
My first day in them, I thought that I would take them back and get a refund.  I said "no, I will wait at least one more day".  I am certainly glad that I did.  I generally wear tennis shoes but...they really aren't "barn" savvy.  I also needed some arch support because I have planters factitious and I have to wear inserts in my shoes. far, I haven't had to put any inserts in these boots.
Have I mentioned that I love them?!


Winkel's Crazy Ideas said...

They look comfortable. I have worn out my hiking boots and have been everywhere trying on new alternatives, had my worn out pair for ten I don`t want to make a mistake this time either. Not easy, buying shoes in general important what we put on our feet :) Have a good weekend, Pam

Alta said...

They are very comfortable. My last pair of boots I had 11 years. I was tough on them too. They were Justins and I wanted another pair of them...I may get another pair soon. Anyway...I went with this pair for several reasons...Waterproof and they actually have arch support and I don't need an insert with them.

HomeGarden said...


I invite you to join our top with home & garden sites:

Our top have a friendly interface and it offers free web promotion for your site.

You can find:
-title and description;
-screenshot of your website
-statistics about the number of your visitors(unique/pageviews);
-5 sites are selected random and showed in the left side of the site on all site pages;
-statistics with the visitors you got from our top;
After you join our top take the voting code and put in your site.

We'll be expecting you at to subscribe your
site. If you have any question don’t hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your time.