Friday, January 11, 2008

Finally

Finally! I am back again. I tried to do this earlier but life happened. Imagine that! LOL

The weather here finally turned cooler. Ok, we had 3 days of really cold weather. It was a nice break away from the heat. Florida generally has some really strange weather. I hear people talk about this and that when it comes to our weather. And we have an old saying - "If you don't like the weather in Florida, stick around, it will change really soon".

I did a little bit of organizing in our classroom. I moved some book shelves around, put most of the books on the shelves, moved some of the boys school stuff and a little here and a little there. It is so much more organized now that we can all find what we need without running all around looking for it.

I have also been working on the Gather community a lot. A LOT! LOL
I really enjoy the Gather community. All you have to do is join, read a few articles, rate a few articles and if you are really interested you can post articles for your friends to comment and rate. It only takes a few minutes a day. Be careful though, it's addictive! I actually have just ordered my free Home Depot gift card. Yes, you heard me right - I did say FREE. Free things are always good!

No comments: