Monday, January 30, 2012

Sprucing up and organizing

We have been doing a little sprucing up around the place. Ok - I admit it - it's called remodeling. Yes we are also joining others and getting on the organizing band wagon too. And that brings me to this...

In our adventure of remodeling we discovered a wonderful place for all of our remodeling ideas.  What a discovery that was too!

If you are thinking about remodeling go and take a look at all they have to offer.  I can't plan things out and make my thoughts come together but they sure can.  You can get a free account and put all your thoughts and ideas in one great place and have your very own "ideabook" for your remodeling project.  How awesome is that?  I sure wish they would have been around before now.  But I plan on taking full advantage them now.

Not sure where to start?  From wall colors to floor covers, this company will certainly get you going in the right direction.  Got a question?  Head over and ask them.  They have awesome products too - bookshelves, art centers, art, drying racks, storage towers and so much more!

No comments: