Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Homemade Laundry Soap


Laundry Soap

1/3 bar  Fells Naptha grate very fine
½  cup Washing Soda
½  cup Borax Powder

1.  Mix 6 cups water and Naptha over low heat until dissolved. 

2.      Add Washing Soda and Borax Powder and dissolve over low heat.

3.     Remove from heat and add 4 cups hot water into bucket. 

4.      Add soap mix and stir.

5.     Add 1 gallon plus 6 cups water.

6.     Stir well.

Let this sit / set for at least 24 hours.  I love this recipe and it is very inexpensive and it really gets your clothes clean.

You will need to stir before every use.  


*If you add  about 1.5 cups of any store bought laundry soap it will be smoother and not so lumpy when cooled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your style is really unique in comparison to other folks I have read
stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity,
Guess I will just bookmark this site.
Review my web site - last minute skivakanties