Thursday, December 27, 2012

Coming to an end

I forget the number of times that I heard this year that the world is coming to an end.  There were just so darn many that I couldn't keep up with them all.  And besides being able to keep up with them all, I didn't believe a single one of them.  There is one thing for sure though, the end is coming.  The end of the world is coming and Matthew 24:36 says..."No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."  Now that is where I put my belief and my trust.
With that said...
This year is coming to an end!  I don't know how you feel about this year coming to an end but I happen to be elated.  This has been one of the worst if not the worst year of my life.  I'm not kidding.  So much has happened in such a very short time.  Anyway...4 more days and it's coming to an end!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments: