Monday, February 27, 2012

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's Way

Today as me and my youngest child were browsing around in one of our favorite stores, he turns to me and says; "They already have Easter stuff out".  He had a really bright look in his eyes as he said it.  I could just see all the wheels turning inside his head.  It was kinda like mixing all the colors to decorate the eggs with.  So in the back of my mind, I stored the info and home we went.

Once we arrived at home, he started talking about all the Easter things that he saw.  He talked about getting Easter gifts and how he thought he was getting too old for them.  I explained that we never get too old for Easter Gift Baskets.  You can do so much with them, I explained how his dad loves the Smoked Apple-Cured Half Boneless Ham and he would never out grow it.   We went on and on talking about all the things that we love about Easter and the yummy chocolate goodies that are like buried treasure in an Easter basket.

So I ask you...Are you ready for Easter?

No comments: