Sunday, May 31, 2009

My second trip to Publix

When I first really started figuring out this coupon thing, I was able to buy Campbell's soup for 9 cents a can. I was just all wooohooo about it and had to post about it and brag about it and so on. I am to the point right now that I just want to clip coupons, print coupons and buy all this BOGO (buy one get one free) stuff and show off all the coupons that I printed and the minus sign on my register receipts. Yes, I am fully aware that was a run on sentence. LOL

My second trip to Publix...today. Yes, I went with Lisa. She helps me so much! I need to get all the info I can from her. I'm gonna jump out of the nest one day and do something better than 9 cent soup. LOL

I promise to show the proof later. I have the pictures to prove it and I intend to do just that.

Oh yeah! Today we had dinner on the grounds at church. We do that every 5th Sunday of the month. One of our friends said that they saved lots of money on the coupons too. They went on their own but they did a great job.

My first shopping trip was the best all around. Maybe because I saved the most money. Ha ha ha... But then again - maybe because me and the boys were so excited!

Yes, I'm planning another one!

5 comments:

Argang4 said...

Good Job, now tell me the secret, lol.

Alta said...

It really isn't a secret. But it is time consuming. And worth every minute of it.

Alta said...

Yes Kelly, I have. I just haven't had the time to sit down and read what I need to read on it.

I home school our 3 boys and make sure things are running right with them and the critters. I'll get to it. I sure am glad that you reminded me of it.

Lisa said...

woppie more free food !!!

Alta said...

Oh yeah! I love FREE!