Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Made in the USA

My husband seeks out tools that are made in the USA and he will pay a pretty penny for them.  He isn't the only one that enjoys buying things that are made in the USA.  I was actually amazed to find that Red Heart yarns has some yarn that is made right here at home.  And not just some yarn but 19 yarns that are manufactured in the USA.  How stinkin awesome is that?!
I'm going out on a limb here because I am going to copy and paste from the website.  If I get sued, well...I guess I just get sued.  I don't make any money off of it so...here goes...

Below is a list and a link to more information on the 19 yarns that are manufactured in the USA.
  1. Baby Clouds
  2. Baby Econo
  3. Classic
  4. Eco-Cotton Blend
  5. Eco-Ways
  6. Fiesta
  7. Holiday
  8. Kids
  9. Light & Lofty
  10. Moon & Stars
  11. Soft Baby
  12. Sport
  13. Super Saver Chunky (*NEW)
  14. Super Saver Economy
  15. Super Saver Jumbo
  16. Super Saver Regular
  17. Super Soft (*NEW)
  18. Super Tweed (*NEW)
  19. With Love (*NEW)
*These are new yarns this year.

No comments: