Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sail Away

Summer is coming to an end.  I know it's only August but really, summer is coming to an end.  I would so love to just sail away on a beautiful turquoise ocean.  Sometimes sailing away just isn't possible.  However; saleing away is.  Is saleing even a word?!  I just love a sale and I love nautical also.  I think that may just be something that Floridians are born with.  With the exception of my husband.  He just don't like sand in his shoes. 
I found an awesome sale and I jumped right on it!  Beach Towels that are nautical and woven with 100% long loop cotton and...they are reversible.  Like I said...Summer is coming to an end and it's that time of year.
My husband loves the bath fixtures.
I love the idea of us putting together something from the same category...Nautical!  How cool is that?!
So...You too can Sail Away!

No comments: