Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Anger Management

Some of you may know and some of you may not know...Today I have my very first EVER anger management class.  Yeah!  Imagine that!  I honestly feel so demeaned!  And to tell you how I got to this point in my life is not something that I am really ready to put here.  I think mainly because it would take waaayyy too long to type it all up but...one day I will sit down and see what I can put together.  If you read my previous post you will certainly have a better idea of the issues at hand. 
And...with that said...I am on my way out the door and I will let you all know how it went and what to expect if it ever happens to you.

1 comment:

Life Coach New York city said...

Anger Management counseling services and learns to keep your- self calm and relax. Whether, you are having financial trouble or some personal issues, simply talk to these counselors and they will try to sort out the issues and ensure that you can control your anger, in a much better way.