Thursday, March 20, 2008

How Many Days

I was going to be so good and keep a little journal of how my adventure to becoming a non-smoker is going.
Here's what I have to admit...
Not good!
My journal that is. Gotcha!!! Ha ha ha

I can hardly believe that I am on day 11 and I am doing so well. I started out taking 1 pill for the first 3 days. On the 4th day, I took 2 pills. I am still taking 2 pills a day. All just like my prescription advised me to do. 1 in the am and 1 in the pm.

I am still smoking but you would not believe how awful the cigarettes taste to me. I am not joking when I say this...I light up the cigarette and it taste just like I am licking the nastiest ashtray. Serious - it is so gross! But every now and then I have that little craving. Today I have smoked a total of 5 cigarettes. I was smoking 2 packs a day (40 cigarettes) and now 5 a day. Isn't that awesome?!

I am just so darn proud of myself. It seems to be getting easier and easier to say no to the cravings. It won't be long before I will announcing that I am a non-smoker.

No comments: