Tuesday, March 04, 2008

A Better Job

Yeppers - That's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna do a better job at keeping you all posted. I think it is horrible how I have all but abandoned my blog.

One place that I have been is here.
I have also been trying to get the boys on target with their school work. JD is still defiant but nothing like he used to be. He has come such a long way.

We are still very active with our home school group and we love it. We recently had a trip to the zoo and guess what - I even have pictures to prove it. LOL Finally, I remembered to drag the camera along with us. I'll tell you all about it before this week is over. I have lots to tell you!

Gotta run for now. The boys are watching the North and South series. It's really helping them with their history.

No comments: