Saturday, August 16, 2008

Getting Outside

Yesterday and today I found myself outside. I did - Really!

There have been a lot of changes in my life. We have met our first anniversary with the boys. Can you believe it has already been a year. From no kids to 3 kids all at once was certainly a different world than what we were used to. Our world turned upside down! We wouldn't change it for the world. We love the boys as if they were our own. Ha - they are our own and they have been for over a year now.

Since I quit smoking (almost 5 months now) I haven't been at the computer as much. And for some reason, I don't even know what I've been doing. LOL It's ok though because life is good and getting better. Yes, you are gonna get to hear all about it. I know, I have catching up to do and lots of pictures to show. I'll get to it!

No comments: