Sunday, August 03, 2008

Looking Back

Yesterday as I was enjoying the company of Granny Karen, she very casually pointed out to me that maybe just maybe I need to look back. Looking back is what I have been doing since she mentioned that to me. We have certainly come a long, long way. It seems as though every day brings a new challenge for me. I think that is because of what I have started doing. I'm not gonna break all out and start bible thumping on ya (not today anyway) but I am seeking God.

Are ya freaked out?! LOL I really am seeking God. Some people think omyshehaslosthermind.

Ok - so I have lost my mind. Not really, I am just walking a different path in my life.

I do have lots and lots of thoughts going on in my head and lots of things that I need to sort out. Don't give up on me, I'm here behind the monitor just sortin things out til the time is right for me to just bust on outta here.

2 comments:

karisma said...

I don't think you are crazy at all! We all go through this at some stage! Just remember to look within your own heart and not be swayed by others! God is everywhere, in everything! You won't find god in a building or a book! (Even though it may seem easy that way!)

Seek the truth! Find yourself and god will soon follow!

Alta said...

Karisma, you are a blessing in disguise!