Sunday, August 31, 2008

Working Outside

For the past 2 days I have found myself working outside. I love it! I have somehow changed in so many ways but all the same I haven't changed at all. One of the many ways that I have changed is that I have quit smoking. I'm not kiddin! In March of this year I gave up the nicotine. I am so thankful that I quit smoking.

Today we had lunch at church. We call it "Dinner on the grounds". We have dinner on the grounds every 5th Sunday. There sure are some delicious pots of food there! I am looking for 2 recipes this week, so if anyone has these delicious recipes tucked away somewhere, please share. The recipes are Buttermilk Salad and Pea Pickin Cake.

2 comments:

karisma said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying the outdoors! I have been trying to as well. Sorry I csn't help you with those recipes! Never heard of either of them.

Alta said...

I just love the outside world!