Friday, March 09, 2012

Double Glazing

Put your recipes away because I'm not talking about glazing cakes or donuts.  Even though it would be yummy to have Double Glazing on them.
I'm talking about windows.  Yes, you read that right.  Double Glazing windows is such a great thing.  It's 2 panes of glass with air between them.  The air between acts as insulation.  I have 15 windows in my house and just this winter, we were talking about the possibility of doing something different with our windows.  We figured that we loose about 60% of our heat through our windows.  Yeah!  That's a lot of money flying out the window.  I'm not sure about you but I can afford to heat my house but not the whole yard.
So...
We will be getting some All Double Glazing on all of our windows.

Gotta run and measure windows, see you in a bit.

No comments: