Monday, March 19, 2012

Grade School to College

The end of the school year is just around the corner.  I can't believe how fast this year has buzzed by.  I know you're gonna tell me that it's only March.  Yeah - the end of March.  Spring break for some kids is already over and they are back in school thinking about what they will do after graduation.  I'm not sure what statistics say about how many graduates go on to college.  If you know, leave me a comment please.
Anyway...on to college.
WOW!
That really seems like a big step, I think just yesterday they were still in grade school.  Or so it seems to most of us moms.
Some will go to a 4 year college and some to a 2 year college and some to a trade school.  Maybe your graduate is thinking about college in California or Technical Schools in Miami. Well there is no doubt that they won't be disappointed.  No matter where your graduate decides to continue their education, have them do their homework and select a school that will give them exactly what they need.  And yes, moms and dads, you can do a little research also.  From coast to coast you are sure to find an excellent place to continue your education.

No comments: