Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring has Sprung

By now you probably know that Spring has sprung.  Well actually, not officially for 3 more days.  I am counting down the days until I can say Spring is here!  I love Spring and that reminds me of what I love to do this time of year...Gardening!  My youngest son and I have been digging in the dirt and watering our young tender plants.  Nursing them along and giving them the nutrients that they need to not only survive but to develop into wonderful producing plants.
With plants that produce comes work.  Yes, I know...that's a 4 letter word.  But it doesn't have to be!  One thing that I am researching right now is a drip irrigation system. I don't have to worry about forgetting to water the plants.  I'm not tied to the garden (so to say).  I don't have to hurry home or worry about getting back home because something in the garden needs to be done.  Irrigation Supply Outlet has been in business for 23 years and I certainly like to put my money into a sure thing.  I have discovered that they carry "professional grade" irrigation supplies.  That is a good thing!  Did I mention that I can save water too?!  Now how cool is that!
So you say that you don't have a garden.  That's ok, because you can find lawn sprinklers that will have you saving water while you get that grass green and lush!
Now get out there and get some dirt under those nails. 

2 comments:

wendyytb said...

I can hardly wait to get into my garden. I am so excited for the planting season...and dirty fingernails!

Alta said...

There is nothing like gardening!