Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Surfing again - not what you think

Ok - I went surfing online again today. Well really I didn't, I just read a few emails that have been sitting and waiting until I got the time to read them. One of my favorite newsletters that I get is from The Old Farmer's Almanac. The Old Farmer's Almanac is something that could be found in our home for years and years. We always planted our vegetable garden by the signs. We would even schedule when to have our teeth pulled by the signs in The Old Farmer's Almanac. Since I have grown up and we don't farm to much anymore we don't use The Old Farmer's Almanac too much anymore. I sure know I miss having it around the house. But with the invention of the internet, I can always find it online for my reading enjoyment.

These are some of the wonderful things that you can find in

Just in time for Watermelon season - Nine Ways to Tell if Your Watermelon Is Ripe, Watermelon Punch

Just in time for the 4th of July - Summer Chicken Salad, Summer Time Pasta

And always a delicious dessert Pecan Pie Bars

There are lots more to check out at The Old Farmer's Almanac.

No comments: