Thursday, December 28, 2006

Another Adoption Update

I don't know about anyone else, but this adoption issue has got me going. Actually, it has had me going for quiet some time. As if you haven't noticed.

I won't keep you in suspence, so hang onto your underwear.

It happened! We got matched! Finally! Oh my gosh!

When we got the call that we were matched, we were excited, in shock, happy and our heart's just started beating double time. Did I mention we were excited?! And we are still excited!

We got matched with 3 boys, 3 brothers. Beautiful boys and yes they are all boy! We met them on the 27th of this month. Seems like a lifetime ago! We spent 5 wonderful hours with them. They are 12, 11 and 9. They had so many questions for us and we all played and talked and laughed. And more questions. It is not up to us to accept them, it is up to them to accept us. That is the way it is. Of course if we were not interested we would not have went this far. But the boys have the final say.

Can you believe it - we have 3 cats, 3 dogs, 3 horses and we get matched with 3 boys! How unique!

I am certainly hoping that you can read our excitement here. It is not easy to put into words without running naked through the yard with our hair on fire!

We meet them again on Tuesday of next week - 01-02-2007. I will have to continue to post updates and share our elation.

No comments: