Friday, December 01, 2006

What's going on

Not alot has been happening lately. But if I sit and think about it, I guess more goes on than one realizes.
Today - clipped the dogs (all 3 of them) nails, bathed 1 (110 pound) dog, smashed some cans (I recycle them) and a few other odds and ends along with the general choirs. Oh Yeah! Took my mom to town to get her new glasses adjusted. And I bought me a new book and some yarn for a new crochet pattern.
I already had one beautiful color of blue yarn, so I decided to buy another beautiful color of blue yarn. I have started a new afghan called "Sun Rise Sun Set". It was a free pattern from Walmart. Every once in a while I just have to browse through the craft section to see what is new. I also love to look at their $1 a yard material. You can get some really great material at a really great price. Depending on the funds - I may buy several yards of several colors or just 1 yard of several colors or just 1 yard. Someday, I will be able to sit down and create a beautiful quilt with all of the many material colors.

No comments: