Monday, April 16, 2007

Jigsaw Puzzle

This morning I finished a Jigsaw Puzzle. I started it about a month ago. I have protected it from the cats for this long and I succeeded in keeping all the pieces. I just knew once I got close that a piece was gonna be missing. But it wasn't! I'm excited that somehow, someway I managed to keep the cats from playing hockey with the puzzle pieces. We resue plactic bottles and I guess that with the lids from the bottles that has managed to keep the cats busy with bottle top hockey instead of puzzle piece hockey. Oh yeah - they also play dog food hockey. Gotta love these cats!

Everytime I would work on my puzzle, I would think of my grandmother. I remember as a child her putting Jigsaw Puzzle's together. Since I have completed it now, I am going to use it as a wall hanging. Everytime I see it hanging on the wall, I will remember her. And I can tell my family how their Great Grandmother would sit and work on puzzles and let me help her.
What a wonderful memory and a wonderful topic this will be for a long time.

No comments: