Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Good and Bad

Things go good and then they go bad. It's like night and day sometimes. I am talking about an 11 year old boy. How can he have such moments where he is absolutely perfect and then he becomes so defiant and upset? I am keeping a journal of his anger issues. Not really his anger issues, but times he went to bed a little later or when he expresses how an adult talked to him or anything that might help. If anyone has any ideas, please tell me. I really need it for peace in our home and peace in the childs heart and mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi again Alta,

Dont worry you are doing just fine. He is despite his background a normal healthy perfect child. Remember its only been a week it will take time for him to feel totally secure and get used to the rules etc. Most 11 year old boys behave this way, you just havent had a chance to go into it slowly. I dont always comment but check in on you everyday to see how you are going. There is only so much you can say in comments but if you would like to be epals we can talk in more detail and private about raising kids and I will tell you all about my large brood and life down here in Australia. My email is lisa@xzone.com.au

Keep smiling, Karisma aka Lisa