Saturday, March 17, 2007

Working At Home Ramblings and Ideas

Working at home aka WAH. You can add this to it...WAHM. Meaning Work At Home Mom. Now tell me this. What mom doesn't work at home? Gotcha. LOL
My idea on this is "I can do this". I know I can. The first step is to find something that you will actually do. I will do laundry, cook, dishes, garbage, mop, vacuum, sweep, dust, rake the yard, mow the yard...blah, blah, blah... Funny thing is, nobody pays me to do this at home. Hmmm...Am I missing something here? Oh yeah, you mean I gotta do something. LOL

I am a WAHM again. I have been a WAHM off and on for a few years. Am I getting rich? Nope. Do I want to be rich? Nope. Am I making money? Yes. Do I work hard? Don't all mom's work hard? Of course.

If you check out some of my links you will see some of the things that I am doing as a WAHM. I enjoy being home. As a matter of fact - I Love It! As I continue to grow in this adventure, I intend to share. My goal is to grow a little at a time so I don't become overwhelmed and I can still do all of my motherly things and still have a personal life.

Here is one way that I have grown and I am sharing.

The worldwide abstracts site Shvoong invites you to write abstracts of books, articles, newspapers & websites. In return, you will receive royalties for life! Now how hard can that be? Give it a try. Come, read and enjoy! And in the same breath also...Come, write and earn a living!. Shvoong

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can add the shvoong.com logo and direct link to your blog. its through a "link to us" tab on shvoong. i did it and increased my earnings on shvoong.