Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Boys

I haven't updated lately on the Boys, so I thought I would give a little update. We have 4 more days before out 2nd weekend stay over. I'm not sure which one of us is counting them down - I think it is us and the boys.

I recently started working at Walmart - I work the 2pm to 11pm shift. So most days I am not home to call the boys during the hours that we can call. My husband has called them almost every night. Last night one of them in the back ground said "Ok Dad, We Love You". My goodness it sure is moving right along. Because we want the boys to be sure that we are the right family for them, we have talked to them about calling us mom and dad. They keep telling us that it is time. I just so want the boys to be sure!

Tomorrow we are bed shopping. Today my husband started moving some things around in the house to make room for the beds. We have not had any kids so our whole house is full of our stuff. We have one bedroom as an office and the other bedroom as my husbands work clothes rooom. Kinda like his dressing room. That way it keeps the cat hair off of his uniform. LOL So those 2 rooms are about to become bedrooms. Lots of stuff to do but it will all be worth it.

I will update more as we progress.

No comments: