Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Goodies I Found

I like to surf. Surf in the country? - yeppers - Surf the Internet. I enjoy getting newsletters from fabulous websites. I thought that I would share some of the information from some of my newsletters because they have some wonderful information and fun games and great crafts that you can do.
Here are some of the Goodies I found. I hope you enjoy them.

Mom, Do You Feel Guilty Serving Cereal For Breakfast and Macaroni For Lunch EVERY Day?
Kid Approved Meals


One of my favorites is Crayola. Crayola has some really neat activities and crafts for kids and adults. Coloring Pages, Crafts, Card Creator, Certificate Maker and many more. I found the Games and Fun and it kept me busy. I was having so much fun!
If you Register you get a lot of fun and creative things to do on a Winter day or a Rainy day.


On cold and rainy days, I like to cook. I really love to cook on any day. Betty Crocker has some awesome recipes and some awesome products.
Coupons - yes they have coupons too. You have to register to copy and print the coupons. It is free to register and you save money on your grocery bill with the coupons.

No comments: