Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Gotta Admit

I know that several of you are expecting pictures from our weekend trip to Missouri. I know I am in a bunch of trouble because I didn't take pictures. Yeah - believe it or not. I know, go to my room!
Here lately I just haven't been toting my camera along. I hate dragging all kinds of luggage with me. My digital camera that I have now just doesn't hold the battery life like it used to. The boys always want to take the pictures. It's just one more thing to keep up with. Yada, yada, yada...
Darn it - I should have taken it and let the boys take pictures. Then I wouldn't have had to worry about dragging it with me. Oh right - I forgot, I always seem to end up with all the things that they get tired of toting. LOL But really I don't let them do that to me. They ask me sometimes to hold this or that, but not me. No way. I tell them that they brought it and they have to keep up with it.
I will figure all the picture taking thing out and I promise to take pictures the next time we go. Hopefully that will be within the next 6 months. Superman is actually talking about us taking another trip there before this year is out. I guess we'll just have to see how that goes.

We have another birthday coming up this weekend. Little MJ will be 10 on Monday. He is all excited about his birthday and just won't hush up about it. It's ok though, we know he is excited.

Tomorrow we take our weekly trip to join our home school group. We missed last week because of packing and errands for our weekend trip. I actually missed it, so did the boys. Our little group is starting to grow and there are several plans in the making.

I think I'll call it a night. It's been a long day for all of us and of course a few behavior issues today, so I'm kinda tired. Night, night!

No comments: