Sunday, October 14, 2007

Staying In Touch

I know! I haven't been here much. But I've been busy. Remember me saying that I have a very full calendar. And since Granny Karen is in the hospital, we have been running to the hospital to visit with her. We are also taking care of her animals while she isn't home.

There is still a lot going on around here and there will be all month long. Hopefully, this week the boys and I will be able to skip school and go to the library book sale. I look forward to that sale twice a year. I haven't been to it in about 2 years now, but I still mark it on the calendar just in case I find myself in the area of the sale. I will make it a point this week to be in the area. I'll have to tell you all about it too. I know the boys will enjoy it. I just know it!

I have a little journal about Tigger that I will be sharing later in the week. He is still hanging in there and what a little trooper he is.

No comments: