Thursday, November 08, 2007

$25,000 Dessert

What the heck is a $25,000 Dessert for? Who the heck would pay that price for a Dessert? Just one more thing that is absolutely ridiculous. Well to me it is anyway.
You can find out more about this pricey dessert.
What could you buy if you had $25,000? Certainly not dessert! I could buy a really nice used SUV. I could buy a brand new SUV with that for a down payment. In Florida, I could buy anywhere from 1 to 5 acres of land. In Missouri, I could buy 20 to 25 acres of land. I could remodel our home from top to bottom and put on an addition. I could build a huge barn and a huge workshop. I could buy 4 wheelers for all 5 of us and have money left over to buy a huge trailer to put them on. I could start a heck of a savings account for all 3 of our boys. And my list could go on and on.

No comments: