Monday, November 05, 2007

Trick or Treat

Our small town closes it's main street every year for Halloween. If you only walk one way down the trail, it's about 1 mile long. So really it consist of at least 2 miles. All of the businesses along the main street give out Halloween treats to the Trick or Treaters. All of the little goblins and ghost and whatever else might come along walks the Trial of Treats. You can see so many adorable costumes. I love the way parents pull their children in wagons.

I told our boys that they would love the Trail of Treats. And they did! They are all ready to go again next year.

We walked the trail for more than 2 hours and the boys bags were full. Of course we snacked along the way. We saw many friends that we haven't seen in a while. I was so happy to see my cousin and her children. At one point in I was the nanny to her 2 children. They were awesome! It was such an honor to me and Superman to introduce our boys to everyone we talked to.

No comments: