Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Talk of Worst Recession

I have feared a Recession and a Depression for years. There is proof that history does repeat itself. It has been prooven over and over again. Recently I came across a blog that I just couldn't repeat sharing with you.

"The global economy appears set up for a serious crash." You can and will believe what you want to. And yes, I have my beliefs too. To put it mildly - I'm extremely concerned. I don't dwell on it - why? - because it would depress me beyond belief.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Sorry, I'm not trying to spam you but I didn't know of any other way to contact you. I'm the webmaster at BarnFurniture.com and we're holding a contest for bloggers. All you have to is make a post and add a link back to our website for the chance to win furniture. All the details can be found at:

http://www.barnfurnituremart.com/contest.aspx

Thanks,
Phillip