Thursday, August 30, 2007

And The Power Goes Out

Go figure! I sit here and type and type and have links open on my computer to share. And poof - they're all gone. Just like that! Good thing that blogger now saves our work automatically. Not that it really helped me this time, because I had no links typed up when the power went out. Like I said, I only had the links open on my computer and I was all set to copy and paste and share them with you. I reckon that will be for another day. Yeah - the day I remember all the darn web pages that I had open.

Friday school work drug out because of JD. You knew it already - didn't you? I have to admit that he is certainly going to be my challenge. Hey - we all have to have our challenges every now and then.

Today has been a very long day for me, so I am heading off to dream land. My next post will be about "The Kitty That Found Us".

No comments: