Friday, August 03, 2007

Superman Trips

Well - not really. I should say, Superman's trip. But that doesn't even sound humorous, so I just changed around a letter. I figure what the heck, if the School Board could leave an "s" out, then I might as well use it.

Superman just direct connected me on my walkie talkie phone. That means he is closer to civilization. LOL He actually called me 2 times today on the land line, to tell me about what he found and the offer he was going to make. We discussed the property and in all honesty, I am kinda confused. But with the last call (the direct connect) here is what I know for a fact.
A CONTRACT IS SIGNED

Isn't that exciting?! And to think - I couldn't sleep before. I know I need to go to bed now but I will not be able to sleep. No need to tossing and turning and just messing up the bed more than I do already. Mmmmm...7am sure is gonna come extra early in the morning. I wonder why I feel like I am about to enter in the panic attack world right now? Excited? Not sure. Maybe it's that 7am thingy! Not that I can't get up at 7am or that I don't usually get up early, it's just knowing that I'm not gonna get much sleep tonight.

Sometime this afternoon I pulled out 3 Rubbermaid tubs that are full on my hoards of yarn, material, patterns and just bits and pieces of craft things. I started sorting through it and now it is laying all over the place. Well not all over the place but all over the dining table, my desk and a few dining chairs. I want to organize all of these things, but then I ask myself...If I organize it, will I be able to find any of those things? Maybe and maybe not. Ok, I know what I need to do. I need to sit and just go through some of my yarn, material and patterns. I have a couple of ideas and that is what led me to pull all of it out anyway. So off I go to play in my tubs of stuff. Have a great night or day (whatever time it is in your part of the universe)!

Stay tuned for "Superman Returns".

2 comments:

karisma said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you all.

Alta said...

Awwww - thank you very, very much!